Archives: March 2017

Child support is usually based on income

As well as on time with the child. In most states, both parents income is taken into account, but in some states (I think Indiana is one), only the NCP’s income is counted. So the best legal way is to increase time with the children, and then go to court to modify the order. This

Read on »